Wednesday, September 9, 2009



We spent lots of time at the pool this summer! Kate is a great swimmer and goes anywhere she wants in the pool. Isaac thinks he can keep up with her, so he HAS to keep his life jacket on. He jumps right off the wall along with Kate and they both love the slides!

It wouldn't be summer without a couple of family fishing trips!


I would say that the majority of Kate's summer was spent on her bike (if we weren't at the pool)!

And of course we ate lots of popcicles!


With all my summer babies we have lots of fun birthdays. Can you believe this little guy is now two? He is such a busy boy!! We are always entertained by his newest discovery and by what he is trying to climb or jump off of. He is now talking talking talking. We are amazed at how fast he has grown a huge vocabulary. He knows most of the colors and identifies them everywhere we go.

3 comments:

katherine said...

aahhh the pool looks so nice! i love your kids dark eyes. i wanted our kids to get daniel's blue eyes and now i'm wondering if any of our kids will get brown eyes. :) have you guys decided on a name yet? how exciting that he's coming so soon!

Katie said...

I am so glad I didn't quit checking back. Kate is going to do awesome in school. With the primary program coming up here soon, we are starting to really miss her big voice.

Becky said...

Thanks for checking my blog! I had lost your link so I'm glad I got it back. Looks like Kate is loving school and Isaac looks so much bigger already. We miss you guys!