Sunday, January 30, 2011

Okay, Okay I'll add some new pictures!




Sorry blogging just ends up at the end of my priorities list over and over again. But since I have a minute and I really mean just a minute I thought I would add some pictures. The kids are growing up SO FAST! We are busy having fun and always learning how to be a happy family.

Here is our New Year's Day sledding activity. It was a BEAUTIFUL- Sunny winter day. We made a long sled run in the yard that we all had fun going down. And the kids got to give their NEW SNOWSHOES a try!!! What fun. I have to add Friday I snowshoed up to a peak behind our neighbor hood. It was quite the accomplishment and so much fun. If I keep up on my exercise I don't hate winter so much! Amazing.



Kate's awesome drawing of Tinkerbell! She is a great little artist with SO much creativity.


Isaac is a SUNBEAM now. That means he goes with the big kids into primary every Sunday at Church. His only complaint in leaving the nursery behind is having to sit in a chair the WHOLE time!!


Ethan loves his BOOTS! He is a silly kid who is really figuring life out. He goes for his boots right after breakfast and wants to go out to play in the snow. I think he's the first kid in our family who really likes winter.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

ya! finally :) I love the one of Ethan naked in the boots

sanaejames photography said...

yay! I'm glad you posted. glad to catch up on all things Masner!

Corinne Ritz said...

Ok, so Kate is an artist! WOW! My 7 year old could never have drawn that! I am so glad you posted. Post again SOON!
Thanks for all the awesome pictures. Isaac is a super cute sunbeam. Harrison hates sitting in the chair for 2 hours too. Oh well.....