Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving SISTERS!! (and whoever else still checks my blog!)

After my sisters have begged and begged for me to post pictures here they are... I like to think I will keep it up so our families can see what we are up to - I make NO promises! Life is busy and computer time is limited with little boys a foot:) The next month hold the busiest time I can imagine. Our move to our new house will probably be in 2-3 weeks. I've got to finish Christmas shopping like this weekend, pack, then paint and fix up the house and then up pack, set up Christmas and CELEBRATE!!!

Here are our most recent picts... I know a month old! We'll take some today and put them up. But now you can see our Halloween :)


He has Isaac's whistle in his mouth, he couldn't quiet blow through it so he would just make noises while holding it in his mouth.



Kate as Astrid from How to Train your dragon. I felt really sick on trunk'r treat day and Matt was deer hunting... so with Grandma's help we pulled it off :)


Isaac as Hiccup!!



Our Halloween weather was beautiful this year! The most fun was our 'dance party' Kate planned for Halloween evening! As the dancing wound down Grandma came up with playing 'I had a little doggy and he didn't bit you...' They LOVED it! Especially Ethan! He wanted to run every turn !!

I will hopefully get some pictures of our house up here soon!! I am so excited that we will be closing next week, we were hoping for this week so we could work on it over this weekend- oh well. We are counting our blessings:)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey kelly,
I still check your blog! at least I did tonight. We just got internet after a year and a half without it. Your kids are huge! oh my goodness. and a house now! I want to hear all your news. Email me sometime.
nat531@yahoo.com
Take care, Natalie Taylor

Monica McCoy said...

I still check in on you!

Megan said...

ME too! :) I still read your blog... Your kids are pretty stinkin' cute. Growing up fast!!

Corinne Ritz said...

YAY!!!! I'm SO thrilled that you did a post on your blog!! A helpful hint, I blog at night real fast while I'm relaxing in front of the TV. That's not every night that I do that, but at least once a week.

I though Ethan was Isaac blowing on that whistle! They are total twins! And Kate is SO grown up! I'm excited to see your house! Where is it at?

Kelly said...

Okay Thanks:)!! I know so many of my family don't live close now and want pictures and updates, so I will try.

Our house is in Kaysville (just north of Farmington) and we close on Wednesday. After some quick fix-ups we are moving in to hopefully be settled before Christmas :) So I'll post pictures after Wed.!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting!!! I'm going to post this week too!