Isaac has proven to be a BUSY little boy. He is constantly going! We all have to try to keep up with him and my challenge is to think two steps ahead of him. If I sit down or turn my back I'm most often met with some craziness or minor disaster! Like the time I was nursing Ethan and Isaac brought me my tooth brush coated in diaper ointment! aaahh His favorite thing right now is to climb, climb, climb. He finds something to climb no matter where he goes.
Kate is enjoying school and all the new things that come with that. She's made some cute friends and is very good at being a friend to everyone. She has to make sure she's not missing out on to much while she's gone though. She is reading really well and we just wish that school was proving to be a bit more challenging to her, good thing she really enjoys coloring!!
Ethan is a great baby. I've had a harder time getting him on a set schedule, but I think it's more my scatterbrainess than him not cooperating. He has had some hard adjustments after all the antibiotics he had after birth getting things back to 'normal'. He is the greatest night sleeper though! Wow he'll go 7 hrs some nights, but always at least 5 hrs in a row. Now if I could just get in bed I might be getting some decent sleep :)
Our trip to the pumpkin patch with 3 silly kids!!


Handsome Isaac and Beautiful Kate!! What great kids we've got!

Handsome Isaac and Beautiful Kate!! What great kids we've got!
With almost everyone having the flu the week before Halloween we were feeling a little less than festive. Kate recovered in time to go to trunk or treat, but not her school's party- which was VERY disappointing to her. Isaac didn't get the sickness until after Halloween and Matt's lasted almost 2 weeks!! Luckily Ethan and I were very blessed to not get sick! Wow, amazing hun?! Because it's such a bummer to be sick and be the mom and having a newborn with the flu is not an experience I want to have.
Isaac LOVEs candy!


3 comments:
Ethan totally looks like Isaac! You look amazing, I'm glad things are going well for you guys.
You do look amazing. I hear ya...three kids is CRAZY! I'm still getting used to it and my baby is one. Sounds like you're doing good though. Love the update!
It's always more fun with 3...ha.ha.ha
Post a Comment