Friday, April 30, 2010

Time, Time, Time

I just never have enough TIME!! So blogging gets pushed off the list... but here I am sitting down to enter something of our lives.

Life is... well honestly life couldn't be better!!! Of course we are waiting for the day we have our own house, the day we have school paid off, the day we don't spend 1-2 hours putting Isaac to bed, the day we are really done with school, the day no one has colds, the day it STOPS SNOWING, the day all our siblings lives are going totally smooth... you know how it is I could go on and on! But why wait?

I am so blessed and happy! Ethan is just amazingly chubby and he giggles and grins and it just lights up my heart. And I was thinking, you know by the time I get all those things I just might not have any chubby little babies around any more?!! So I am just enjoying the fact that my husband works so hard and sacrifices for me to be home and enjoy these kids right now at the stages they are in.

Isaac is one funny kid!  He loves to play play play and is really good at pretend!  For instance... he had some peas for lunch this week and as I stopped and listened to him and the peas' conversation I was laughing!  It was something like this, "Hi I'm Tiny. Hi. move over I'm big. Oh no. Ah come here Tiny!"  He also is a smart and inquisitive toddler.  He knows all his colors and will repeat anything Kate teaches him.  He loves to count and look at books.  This week he was laughing at me- while we were running errands Ethan would not nap!  I told Ethan he needed to start learning how to sleep on the road.  Isaac laughed, "Ethan sleep on the road- that's funny mom!"
Ethan is one HAPPY baby!  We love it.  He is a good napper most of the time... and HE'S CRAWLING!  AAH  We now need to RE- Child Proof!  We sure love all his ROLES.
 The kids enjoyed Easter and HAD to be outside, even with the rain.  One of their favorite prizes was bubbles!  It's my favorite when they play really well together :)
 Kate lost her first TOOTH and now we are trying to convince her to pull out her second tooth!  I guess the money from the tooth fairy was just not thrilling enough to motivate this girl.  She is set on letting it take it's own good time.  Kate LOVES Kindergarten!  She has made a lot of friends and is very sweet to any one who is down.  She is really developing a great talent for painting- I'll have to scan in her watercolors.  They are amazing!!
One Happy Day at the PARK!  We LOVE it when Dad COMES!!  And EVEN more when the SUN comes out too!!

3 comments:

Tarmy said...

thanks for updating Kelly!
Your kids are so cute. Ethan looks like he might even be a little chunky?

Glad things are going well.

Kimball Family said...

Yay! I love the updated post. It's so hard to keep up with everything, huh? I fail much more than I succeed. The kids look adorable. I am heading out to Utah in July, and I am bound and determined to see you; it has been way too long. Each time I go out to Utah, it seems like we are so busy with both Jake's and my family, that I feel guilty doing anything else. BUT, in July, I will take a morning or afternoon and meet up with you! (Hopefully you'll still want to see me...)

I checked out Joanna's bridal picturs; they are amazing. Tell her congratulations! I can't believe that she's getting married. I still think of her in high school--silly I know!

Thanks for updating; I always check in on you. I love you, Kelly!

Kimball Family said...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you that the picture with you and Ethan is gorgeous--love it!