Thursday, November 13, 2008

Late Halloween pictures

Here are a few pictures from Halloween... I don't have a camera that works right now, so these are from a friend in the ward. I'll have to scan in some of the ones that Joanna took with Isaac in his dragon costume!
This is Kate's Primary at their party! (I love Alex's Pirate face :)






Dancing at the ward party and then our Peter Pan family (Wendy, Hook and Tinkerbell (Isaac already had two costumes so we just had to make due, so Kate labeled him a lost boy who dresses up as a monkey).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Kate is the best Tinkerbell ever! And You totally are Wendy. Matt's pretty cool too. And I love that Isaac is the lost boy that dresses up as a monkey and has his binky.

Jess said...

Hey friends! Happy Thanksgiving!!
We are thankful to know you! It's sunny in CA today and mid-50s. I think you'll LOVE it here!

Chelsea said...

Fun to catch up on your blog! Hope you had a great Christmas! I also LOVE your family theme for Halloween - you guys looked so cute.

Anonymous said...

p.s. kate looks like she's 16 with makeup on.