Here are the kids in their new pj's!! Thanks Grandma. We had a great Christmas Eve, with a Christ centered nativity program. Kate started out our testimony meeting with saying how she knows Christmas is about Christ and how the most thing she wanted for Christmas was to have Jesus with her. Kate then went to bed really calmly without hardly mentioning Santa!! We are looking forward to tomorrow morning!!
5 comments:
Oh wow! Isaac is SO big!!!
Cute jammies, and what a great kid that Kate. Miss those kids!
Love from CA!!
Oh wow, they are growing up so much!
I agree. You kids are so big and adorable! I feel like it's been a long time. I miss Wymount.
I can't believe how long kates hair is getting and how big Isaac is! I had a preety good laugh when I was reading your funny kiddos post. miss you tons
Post a Comment