The kids had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. I think it's so cute how much fun they have together. Isaac loves to do anything with Kate and be just like her. And she is such a good example to him !

Isaac at the farm!
Isaac at the farm!
Isaac eating dirt!
5 comments:
So cute! That was a fun day for sure.
what the? these pics look familiar! when did you take them from my camera? :) they sure are cute pictures and kids
Savannah saw that first picture of your kids sitting on the pumpkins and said, "Hey! I didn't get a pumpkin ride with Kate!"
alright, now you need to put up their halloween costumes.
my only big regret for october is that we didn't get to a pumpkin patch. I'm glad you did. The pictures were great. I'll be there next weekend and would love to see you. Are you going to be there the 15th?
Post a Comment