Thursday, July 10, 2008

TO MUCH FUN TO BLOG....

Well I know it's been forever since I've updated our blog! Summer life is busy! I can hardly keep up with getting dinner made and the house clean! Although I must confess in the last month and a half I read the whole Harry Potter series (all 7 books!) and LOVED them. I don't know why I'd never read them, they were awesome.

So here are some pictures of the fun activities we've been doing. And tonight I'll try to figure out how to get some video clips on here. We've been swimming a lot!! The kids LOVE the WATER!!

My brother Brian works at THIS IS THE PLACE, state park as a blacksmith (if you don't know what it it... it's a pioneer village that has re-en actors, petting zoo, pony rides, train rides, crafts... all about the first settlers of Utah). Kate was SO excited to go and since Uncle Brian was dressing up Kate REALLY wanted to. The dress she wore was my mom's when she was little, so CUTE!

We had so much fun on the 4th! My favorite was the parade. We had a great time and the face that Isaac is pulling just makes me laugh! He is always pulling the funniest looks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my your kids are soo cute! I miss them terribly! How are you guys?! Hope all is well.

sanaejames photography said...

so fun! We will have to check it out sometime.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I just have to say, that is the cutest family picture I have ever seen! I miss you guys!

The Clifts said...

I love the new family picture. I can't believe how the kids are growing up. I guess that happens. :)

Ruthie said...

Oh I miss you so much. I too can't believe you've never read harry potter little miss book worm. Can't read them all...atleast not all at once. Looks like you are having a wonderful summer and I just love the new family picture. What a handsome family.

Nicole said...

I love your pictures. Your kids are so cute.

Ali Mae Johnson said...

My heart is melting in a pile of goo on the floor. Kate should have been a pioneer.