Saturday, May 31, 2008

SIX YEARS!!!





Sunday, June 1st is our 6 year wedding anniversary!! We can't believe how fast it's gone by, and time just keeps speeding up. Looking back on our wedding day seems like so long ago though. We have created our own life and our own family now and it seems just the way thing should be- hence the way it's always been! Tonight while I looked back at our wedding pictures I can't believe how young we look or I guess how much we've aged since then! Wow!!

I am so grateful to be married to Matt! He is a wonderful husband and a great father!! He's my best friend and it's so fun to get to share our lives together- the good, the bad, the fun, the sad!

PS Sorry some of the pictures are blurry because I had to scan them in! Can you believe we were married before many people had digital cameras!!

8 comments:

Joanna said...

you guys look like little kids! wow. happy anniversary! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

HI! Happy anniversary! So fun and wow, joanna looks cross eyed :). Thanks for putting up new posts kelly! Very cute! I miss you guys and love you! I hope all is well back home! Give Isaac a kiss and hug for me and Kate as well also tell them I love them. Love you guys.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Wow, that is so cute! Matt looks so young! Happy Anniversary!

Charlynn said...

Congratulations!

Becki said...

Hey! You look so happy then....and you still do! Happy Anniversary! Way to go-six years!

Monica McCoy said...

YAY! Very awesome! Congratulations

Ruthie said...

Congrats! You two are such a cute couple. I can see why you've made it to six. I can see why you will make it to 50!

sanaejames photography said...

CONGRATS!!!! That means we are getting old aren't we? I wish we were married in the digital age...but we were married right before all the cool cameras, too. BUMMER>>>>>