Isaac is such a fun boy! He makes me laugh everyday. His smile just brights the room. He is getting to be so adventurous- climbing everything!!! Toys never seem to be as interesting as the computer, guitar, cords, plants, toilet, garbage, pantery... etc. Today I was trying so hard to get the house clean and when he woke up early from his nap I had to work around/with him in tow. While I was doing the dishes he was climbing me legs, banging pans and eating crumbs off the floor. Then when I mopped the floor he 'helped'. It was pretty cute! But soon after being cute it was a big mess. He got a hold of my bucket and dumped water everywhere. So then I was trying to mop up all the water while he was trying to crawl through it slipping everywhere and crying!
No comments:
Post a Comment