Monday, May 11, 2009

A Happy Day of being the Mom


Kate is such a SWEET girl and is a great friend to me! We have so much fun together. I love how happy she is and what a great BUD she is to Isaac. She is so HELPFUL and really excited for our new baby to come.

All my happy Mother's Day Love stuff. I love that Kate made me 3 cards yesterday :)





Isaac LOVES to play outside! He just is such a HAPPY boy. He keeps us entertained ALL the TIME. He is developing his own opinions about life and loves to pretend ... especially when he's copying Kate.



This is what Isaac INSISTED on wearing to bed last night. He is so funny about the things he gets excited about. Matt wasn't really thrilled with his choice (Kate's princess shorts), but I was just ready for him to get to bed.

Now you see why I LOVE being the MOM! I have such great kids and a very supportive husband.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Hope you had a great mother's day! You are a beautiful mother of soon-to-be three kids! You are one lucky girl!

Katie said...

Your kids are so cute. We are sure going to miss Kate's helpful attitude in our Sunbeam class. I forgot to let you know that we went ahead and took your screen door. It opens the opposite way as our regular door, but that's not a big deal. Hope things are going well for you in Salt Lake! We miss you here.

Louise said...

I'm glad to see you were treated so well on Mother's Day. I love all your pics, especially the one of Isaac reading on the floor.