So today went nothing like planned! I had high hopes of finishing all the laundry and enjoying the warm weather and getting ready for preschool tomorrow. But this morning Matt and I were playing around with Kate on the couch and rocker, when Kate was catapulted into the desk chair leg! She hit the back of her head really hard and started screaming after the loud crack! I grabbed her and held the back of her head. When I pulled my hand away it was covered in blood, that's when the freaking out started! Long story short we ended up driving up to Primary Children's to get her head checked out. We were a little worried about a concussion and with my dad working up there we figured it was best to go visit him. Kate was really brave and very cooperative with the doctors (who were SO nice to her!), she ended up with one staple to hold the lesion closed and no neuro problems. So now its 9pm, we are home, the kids are asleep and maybe I'll try to go do the laundry!
3 comments:
Oh no! I'm glad it all turned out okay. I am sooo the type to freak out about stuff like that. Maybe I will get better as more kids come. But for now, the slightest bruise makes me so sad!
That's a scare. I'm glad that everything is okay! That's so nice to have relations like your father, who can help you and be there in times of need.
Brindy
oh my heck kelly!
1. i would be a basketcase if that happened!
2. i am so glad you guys have a blog--i think i am preferring blogs to facebook....
3. i think kate & issac are adorable!
oh our blog is dkclarkes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment