Now that we are back to 'normal' life after a wonderful vacation we wanted to share our fun pictures with you! We fell in love with the north shore of Oahu after staying there a week, and definitely didn't want to return to snowy Utah! It was pretty shocking to get back to the cold gray from the green and warm island!
Matt had the chance to do some very adventurous things while we were in Hawaii. With my brothers and sisters he went shark diving and deep sea fishing. His favorite thing was just being in, by and on the water!Kate's favorite thing about Hawaii was everything! But her favorite activities were swimming and playing in the sand!! She tried snorkeling a couple of times, and saw fish. Then she got frustrated with her mask leaking water in or being too tight and gave up. She loved wearing her life jacket and swimming swimming swimming! She made sandcastles and became a mermaid everyday!
Isaac's favorite things about Hawaii were the water, sand, grass and warm weather! He really loves to be in the water any time and gets really jealous if Kate is in the tub and he's not!
My favorite things were snorkeling, playing with my family, and the ocean-ocean-ocean! There was a beautiful bay to swim in at our hotel and great tide pools. We went on a sail boat whale watching tour that was amazing.


5 comments:
Yay! Finally! I'm so excited.....and I even get to be the very first comment!!! Love ya!
I'm so happy that you have a blog! I love ours; it's been a lot of fun. It also makes it so much easier to keep in touch with friends and family.
I love the pictures from Hawaii. And I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous! I would love some warm weather and a beach day right about now. At this point, I would go for a full day of sunshine!
I miss you, Kelly. Kate and Isaac are getting so big. I've never even met Isaac, and that makes me so sad. Where does the time go? (By the way, Isaac looks so much like Matt, and Kate looks exactly like you. They are both adorable.)
I'm glad that you got the chance to take such a fun and relaxing vacation with your family. I hope that you're doing well. I definitely miss you, and I still think about our crazy, fun-filled days at Liberty Square. Sometimes it seems like a lifetime ago, and other days, I can still hear your laugh.
I love you, Kelly. Take care of yourself.
Yeah! Welcome to the blog world! Looks like you guys had an amazing trip to Hawaii! Can't beat sunshine and ocean ... especially when you're used to the freezing cold here!
Glad to see that you enjoyed the good 'ol Aloha state! We miss Hawaii so much! Anyway, I'll be checking back often for updates now that you are doing the whole "blogging" thing!!!
Cute blog! We've been out of town but now we're back and rearing to go once again! I miss you!
Post a Comment