Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Okay so I didn't really take many pictures at the wedding. I know sounds bad! BUT with two photographers and a videographer running around and then trying to keep track of three kids I figured why worry about it!? So we'll just have to wait and see all the really good shots from that great day. (all the pictures I did take are of my kids:) I'm excited for Joanna and Curtis to start their lives together. They are in for an adventure for sure. They are off to Oklahoma where he is in pilot training with the airforce. They know they will be there for about a year and then it's off to all sorts of places. They had a beautiful sealing the Salt Lake Temple.
I have to say my kids looked so stinkn' cute!! Kate was absolutely beautiful! and danced the night away when the band started to play, she didn't miss a single song- and she made sure to get on the camera plenty!

Isaac was SO SO good. I emphasize this so much, because he can be um... a little of a trouble maker at times, but I was amazed. Even as the night wore on and he was so tired, he just sat in his seat with his binki waiting to go home.

Ethan had such a long day! He is such a great nap taker- in his bed. So not being home all day was a little hard for the baby. He finally ended up taking a nap in the stroller long enough for me to get some DANCING in! I loved the little boys bow ties and suits! :)

3 comments:

katherine said...

oh man i love isaac's face expression in the picture with kate. kate's hair is so cute!

Kimball Family said...

I can't believe how much Kate looks like you; maybe it's her hair, but she looks exactly how I would imagine you looking at that age. Great pictures! I love you.

Joanna said...

Your kids were the cutest thing ever at my wedding!!! I love the picture of isaac! My favorite was when I looked over at Isaac and he was just chillin in the chair watching everyone dance! :)