Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter





We had a pretty happy Easter. The kids were a little grumpy in the morning and both took naps before we went to church. We had a great dinner with Brindy, her sister and Joanna. We love the great spring weather this week!! Happy Easter and Spring to everyone!

4 comments:

Trish said...

LOVE those pictures! Kate looks SOOOOO much like you, Kelly! Isaac certainly is a big boy! Glad to see you are doing well. I did a blog update today too....check it out! Miss you!

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness - what adorable pictures! The kids are so cute and are getting so big! Hope you are doing well!

Louise said...

Great photos! I love it when you have time to post.

Becki said...

Hey Kell!
I cannot believe how grown up they are! It feels like you just had that little boy! Now he is a little man! And Kate is absolutely beautiful.