Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentines!
Reading Serene's post made me start reminiscing over our Valentines together...
Matt has always been very creative and loves to surprise me (it was evident from the beginning with his completely surprise proposal). Right before our first Valentines we were engaged (January 26th to be exact), but Matt was gone for the whole month of February with the Army for the Olympics. Before he left he made me this amazing surprise to look at every day while he was gone. He drew, colored and cut out all these little butterflies (because I've always loved butterflies!) and then attached them to fishing line at different lengths and hung them from a my ceiling. It was a beautiful butterfly mobile that hung right above me bed!! I loved it!! And then when Valentines arrived so did a beautiful arrangement of spring flowers, even though I couldn't talk to him all month I knew I was totally loved and in love!
This morning the kids and I woke up to Valentine surprises on the table. He left little notes and treats for us! The kids were thrilled and wanted all their candy for breakfast and I just like getting love notes from him and of course chocolate is my favorite!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So I'm so sorry I never called you back about the music pages, I have many excuses but I'm sorry. So those pages for the songs came from this CD Vivian had, but they are also in a book that you can get (I would think) either in the bookstore or at Deseret Book. I'm sure you could probably find them on line too. Anyway sorry again, but it's fun to see your blog and keep up with you and your family.
I'm famous!! LOL J/K
Tell Matt way to go on the surprises! I could tell Luke was going to propose a mile away... although I acted shocked. =)
And the painting is awesome!!
Cute stories. Matt is very talented.
Hey Kelly! I am glad you found my blog.I didn't realize Isaac is in nursery until you told me. That will be fun for them both to play together. Grant loved his first day at the nursery. You have a fun blog too.I'm excited to read it.
yeah congratulations kelly! that is so exciting! so when are you due? are you guys still in wymount?
Post a Comment