Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PLAYING


Kate and Isaac play so great together!!! Kate thinks he is so much fun and just gives him little roles in her pretend world. Yesterday Kate had a restaurant set up for Isaac and me to come eat at. Isaac just thinks Kate is the greatest! It's so cute. He gets so excited when he sees her and he loves to play along side whatever she is doing. I am so amazed at how patient Kate is with him. Usually she welcomes him right into her little world. They are great little buddies!!

3 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Hey! I recognize that quilt in the background! Talk about major freshman year flashback...

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

They are so cute! I'm glad they get along so well. My kids are playing one minute and cat-fighting the next!

The Clifts said...

Kelly, those pictures of Kate as a princess are sooo cute. I can't wait til my girls are old enough to do stuff like that. That is when it'll be the best that they are all so close so they can enjoy stuff like that together. Thanks for thinking of us. It is so great to hear from all of you in the old ward. I miss you all.